What is Lean?
It is primarily a process improvement tool. Lean is a systematic approach to identifying and eliminating waste by lining up the value creating work tasks in the best sequence, then conducting these without interruptions only when the customer requests them just in time, simply, Lean means creating more value for "customers" with less wasted time and energy.
Interested in being a Facilitator?
This page explains what a Facilitator Training Event entails, contains links to each event by date, and is a resource for any information related to Lean Facilitator Training Events.
- Myths about Lean
- Learn about past training events
- Meet our Lean trainer, Karen Kusler
- Who Should Be Trained as a Facilitator?
- Lean Facilitator Job Description
- Lean Facilitator Certification
- Why Should You Attend Training?