Dates: February 22nd-25th, 2011
Facilitator: Karen Kusler
Leadership Team: Jennifer Howard, Greg Walthew, Mary Hawkins, Laurie Franklin
Participants: Rose Madison, Leo Soril, Tammy Wood, Andrea Wilson, Jennifer Melbo, Stephanie Kermgaard, Anita Radliff, Paula Three Stars
- Reduce time to process a FAFSA application to less than one month.
- Reduce the number of handoffs of the FAFSA application in the Financial Aid department.
- Improve student satisfaction with the process to 60% favorable. (Note: Financial Aid and Parking will seldom - if ever - get high satisfaction ratings on surveys).
- Develop guidelines and a collaborative process for Cashier and Financial Aid employees to respond to students' needs.
- Evaluate the reliability of the student financial aid online system.
- Improve student understanding of the financial aid process, thus eliminating student confusion and frustration with lack of information.
Work Plan (Outcome):