For staff, there are various opportunities for professional development at EvCC.
Classified staff employed 50% or more as permanent (not probationary) employees can take classes at a significantly reduced rate with the Tuition Waiver program. Any employee can take classes through our Corporate and Continuing Education program, free of charge.
- Leadership Academy (in-house professional development program designed for both new and veteran employees seeking to increase their leadership skills and help guide the College through future initiatives, opportunities and challenges)
- Staff Training for Technical And Community Colleges (Classified Staff)
- Day in the Life (mentoring) (in-house program which aims to improve empathy, recognition, and efficiency in the workplace with the potential to lead to many positive outcomes)
- Teaching and Learning Retreat (annual)
- Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges (SBCTC)