Sustainability and Resource Conservation Management (SRCM)
EvCC Recycling Services
EvCC Sustainability Committee
The Everett Community College Sustainabilty Committee was formed to plan, promote, and advance projects that help the campus to reduce, reuse, and recycle resources - leading to a greener and sustainable EvCC.
Current EvCC Sustainability Committee Members
- Molly Beeman, EvCC RCM (Resource Conservation Manager), and Sustainability Committee Co-Chair
- Pamela Pape-lindstrom, EvCC faculty/Sustainabilty Committee Co-Chair
- Margaret Balachowski, Faculty
- Eric Davishahl, Faculty
- Nancy Vandenberg, Faculty
- Daniel Bauer, IT Specialist 5
EvCC Sustainability Mission Statement and Definition
The EVCC Sustainability Committee will raise campus and community awareness regarding sustainability issues and support the implementation and maintenance of sustainable practices; integrate sustainability into all aspects of campus life including educating all members of the campus community toward creating a responsible citizenry.
“Sustainability is commonly defined as the ability to meet the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their needs.”
Current Resource Conservation / Sustainability Projects