There are many resources available online to learn more about being sustainable. Here are some great places to start:
- Environmental Protection Agency - Help prevent pollution in your home, car or garden.
- Don't Drip and Drive - Leaking under your car? Find trustworthy mechanics and tips for getting a diagnosis.
- King County EcoConsumer - Waste Calculator, Eco-Cool Remodel Tool, and much more.
- Be a Conservation Sensation - Tips from the Snohomish County PUD.
- Make your Home Energy Efficient - More tips from the PUD.
- The Green Guide for Everyday Living - Green product consumer guide.
- EvCC Sustainability Resource Map - Resources available on campus and nearby
- Everyday Sustainability Tips - Easy ways to practice sustainability everyday!
- EvCC Sustainability Blog - The latest news, tips, and ideas from EvCC
- Community Sustainability Food Resource Guide - Where to get local, fresh food.