New Web Site FAQ
Everett Community College launched its new web site and structure on Wednesday, August 1, 2007. The previous web site was created by Summit Systems in 2001 and since then has gone through small modifications. This new web site is fresh and new in design and structure. It has been upgraded using new web standards and accessiblity. For more information, go to About the Web Site.
FAQ About the New Site
- Web links, favorites and bookmarks linked to the current (old) site will not work unless they are using aliases or the new folder structure. For example, the Aviation Department page was located at http://www.everettcc.edu/template.cfm?doc_id=2692 but will link directly to http://www.everettcc.eduprograms/bwe/aviation/ OR by the alias which is 'aviation' at http://www.everettcc.edu/aviation
- Many new content editors for each program and service. If your service or program pages do not have the correct information, please contact the content editor or dean to get the information corrected.
- Our main web applications are easier and updated for you, the user. Here is the list to some of our main applications on the site:
- Calendar Events will go through the content editor for that area.
- Web Errors or issues, please contact Help Desk or email email@example.com