Student Housing - Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply?
We’d love for you to join our community! Click here to apply for housing now. To submit your application, just save
the completed application to your computer and then email it to email@example.com. Easy as that!
When should I apply?
The earlier, the better! Submitting an application does not guarantee a student housing assignment.
We only have 47 available spaces and they fill up fast. Our housing is assigned on a first come, first served basis. If we
are not able to make a housing assignment for you, you’ll automatically be placed on our waiting list until a space
What are the eligibility requirements for living in Student Housing?
To qualify for residency in student housing, a student must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be a registered student at Everett Community College
Please note: we do not offer housing to pets, families, and children.
How do I pay for Student Housing?
- Payments can be made online using the “Pay Online” link in the Student Kiosk or by visiting the Cashier’s Office.
- Payments can be made with cash, check, money order, or credit/debit card. Please include your Student ID number on any checks made out to Everett Community College.
Can I use my financial aid to pay for student housing?
Definitely! Once your tuition is paid you may use any remaining funds for student housing.
What furniture does each apartment come with?
We’ve got you covered! Each apartment comes with the furnishings listed below:
- Sofa and side chair in espresso color
- Side coffee table
- Large table for study space with chairs
- One floor and table lamp set
- Mattress with cover
- 6 drawer dresser – double occupancy room
- 3 drawer dresser – single occupancy room