Trojan News and Announcements
GENERAL ADMISSION to Home Everett CC games (not scrimmages):
Volleyball, Basketball & Baseball - $5.00 per person 12 years old and up. Current EvCC Students/Staff/Faculty are Free with current EvCC ID - ID must be shown to receive free admission!
Soccer & Softball - FREE to all.
- Soccer split at Bellevue College 9/13 - Everett's Men's & Women's Soccer Teams were on the campus of Bellevue College on Saturday, September 13th for league games against the Bulldogs. The Women started off at 12pm with the Men following at 2:15pm. In the Women's game, the first half ended in a tie at 0-0 and it wasn't until the 77th minute that the tie was broken by a goal by Trojan Victoria Lentz. At the end of the game, the Trojans won 1-0 over the Bulldogs. Rachel Leupold had 1 save and recorded the shutout for the Trojans while Bulldog Catie Getzendaner had 4 saves. Everett Women are 4-1-0 in league with 12 points, 6-1-0 overall, with 33 goals for, 3 goals against and 5 shutouts. Bellevue Women are 2-1-4 in league with 10 points, 3-1-5 overall with 12 goals for, 10 goals against and 2 shutouts. During the Men's game, at the 8 minute mark, Bulldog Grant Fremmerlid with the assist by Sebastian Ruesch scored their first goal. Then Bulldog Anthony Dean had an amazing game with four goals - in the 27th minute assisted by Victor Lopez, in the 32nd minute, in the 59th & 76th minutes assisted by Sebastian Ruesch on both. Trojan William Stohl scored the only goal for Everett in the 82nd minute. Bellevue won 5-1. No stats for keepers were listed on the conference site. Everett Men are now 0-2-1 in league with 1 point, 1-2-2 overall with 11 goald for, 14 goals against and 0 shutouts. Bellevue Men are 3-3-0 in league with 9 points, 5-3-0 overall with 21 goals for, 11 goals against and 2 shutouts.
- Volleyball beats GHC & LCC 9/13 - Saturday, Sept. 13th, had the Trojan Volleyball Team host a double header starting at 10:00am in the Student Fitness Center. The first match at 10am was against the Chokers of Grays Harbor College. The Trojans won in four - 3 sets to 1 with scores of 25-21, 23-25, 25-23, 25-8. The second match began at 12pm against the Red Devils of Lower Columbia College. This match went five sets and Everett won 3 sets to 2 with scores of 26-24, 18-25, 25-27, 25-18, 15-9. No stats were listed online. After these matches, Everett is 4-1 overall with 12 sets for and 8 sets against, while Grays Harbor is 4-6 overall with 14 sets for and 22 sets against and Lower Columbia is 2-4 overall with 8 sets for and 12 sets against.
- 9/20 M & W Soccer hosts Olympic College - The Rangers of Olympic College will be at Kasch Park on Saturday, September 20th to play the Trojans in league games. The Women's game will start at 12:00pm on Field #2 with the Men's game following at 2:15pm. Directions to Kasch Park are under the directions link to the right. Admission is free to all.
- 9/20 Cross Country Meet at Sun Dodger Invite - The Men's & Women's Cross Country Teams will be in Seattle, WA to participate in the 2014 Sun Dodger Invite on Saturday September 20th. The meet, hosted by the University of Washington will take place at Lincoln Park. Directions to the meet are: I-5 north or south and take the West Seattle Freeway exit; head into West Seattle and take a right onto Fauntleroy Way and follow signs to Vashon Ferry Terminal; Lincoln Park is on the West side of Fauntleroy Way. The Women's 6000m Open Race starts at 9:00am, with the Men's 8000m Open race starting at 9:40am. The Women's 6000m Invitational Race starts at 11:00am and the Men's 8000m Invitational Race starts at 11:35am.
- Soccer results at Highline CC 9/12 - The Trojan Men's & Women's Soccer Team traveled to Starfire Complex in Tukwila, WA to play league games with the Thunderbirds of Highline CC on Friday, September 12th. The Women's game started the day off at 1:00pm and the Men followed at 3:15pm. In the Women's game, Trojan Keeper Rachel Leupold had 4 saves, however had allowed 2 goals while Thunderbirds Keepers Tessa Bruland had 4 saves and Amber Nielsen had 1 save and allowed no goals. Highline won 2-0 with a goal in the 36th minute by Madison Gale who was assisted by Nanea Tavares. The second goal was not turned in to the conference. Everett Women are now 3-1-0 in league with 9 points, 5-1-0 overall with 32 goals for, 3 goals against and 4 shutouts. Highline Women are 4-0-1 in league with 13 points, 6-0-1 overall with 32 goals for, 4 goals against and 4 shutouts. In the Men's game, Trojan Gavin McDougall scored in the 6th minute and then in the 8th minute, Thunderbird Colton Ronk with the assist from Tyler John tied the game up. In the 15th minute, Adrian Cayetano for Everett scored the Trojans second goal. Going into halftime, the Trojan led 2-1. With three minutes left in the game, Thunderbird Alex Lewis with the assist from Tyler John tied the game once again and that was how it ended - in a 2-2 tie. Sergio Barrera had 8 saves for Everett and Greyson Raffensperger had 2 saves for Highline. Everett Men are 0-1-1 with 1 point, 1-1-1 overall with 10 goals for, 9 goals against and 0 shutouts. Highline Men are 3-0-1 in league iwth 10 points, 3-1-2 overall with 13 goals for, 12 goals against and 0 shutouts.
- 9/19 & 9/20 Trojan Volleyball hosts NWAC Crossover - Everett Volleyball will host a 2014 NWACC Crossover Tournament on Friday & Saturday, September 19th & 20th in the Student Fitness Center. Teams that will participate are: Blue Mountain CC, Big Bend CC, Centralia College, Grays Harbor College, Whatcom CC and Everett CC. Pool Play will take place on Friday and start at 3:00pm, with other game times being - 4:30pm, 6:00pm, 7:30pm & 9:00pm. Everett game times on Friday are: 4:30pm (v Big Bend), 6:00pm (v Centralia) & 7:30pm (v Grays Harbor). Saturday's double elimination bracket play schedule starts at 9:00am, with other game times at: 10:30am, 12:00pm, 1:00pm, 2:30pm and the Championship Match at 3:30pm with a second if necessary match at 5:00pm. Bracket team schedule will depend on the results of pool play.
- 9/17 Soccer hosts Peninsula - Everett CC Trojans Men's & Women's Soccer Teams will host the league games with the Peninsula College Pirates on Wednesday, September 17th. The Men's game will begin at 2:00pm with the Women's game to follow at 4:15pm. Both games will be played on Field #2 at Kasch Park. Directions to Kasch Park are under the directions link to the right. Admission is free to all.
- Blue Mountain CC Volleyball beats EvCC & OC 9/9 - On Tuesday, Sept. 9th, Everett CC Volleyball hosted a double header for Blue Mountain CC to play non-league games with Everett CC and Olympic College. The first match began at 5:00pm and had Everett facing Blue Mountain. The Timberwolves won the match in 3 sets with scores of 25-14, 25-11 and 25-14. Stats Highs for Everett: Natalia Sulantay 5 kills & 13 digs; Marsha Poischbeg 14 assists; Koko Kauhi 14 digs. Stat Highs for Blue Mountain: Sierra Linke 9 kills & 6 digs; Amorelle Applin 8 kills; Kylie Collins 16 assists; Sam Odren 10 assists; Klaree Hobart 25 digs. Everett CC is now 2-1 overall with 6 sets for and 5 sets against. The match between Olympic College and Blue Mountain CC started at 7:00pm. This match went 4 sets with Blue Mountain winning with scores of 25-22, 25-18, 23-25, 25-17. Stat Highs for Blue Mountain: Sierra Linke 12 kills; Amorelle Applin 10 kills; Kylee Giles 16 digs; Klaree Hobart 31 digs; Kylie Collins 17 assists & 12 digs; Maci Beierle 15 assists. Stat Highs for Olympic: Colby Barnette 17 kills; Ashlee Trane 47 assists & 14 digs; Brylie Barnette 21 digs; Makaela Kindell 18 digs; Hannah Hudson 17 digs. Blue Mountain is now 11-1 overall with 32 sets for and 6 sets against and Olympic is 8-3 overall with 24 sets for and 17 sets against.
- Women's Soccer dominates Grays Harbor College 9/6 - The Trojan Women's Soccer Team hosted a league game with the Chokers of Grays Harbor College on Saturday, September 6th at Kasch Park. From the start, the Trojans dominated the game. In the first half, Everett scored 10 goals while Grays Harbor was unable to score. Goals by Everett were: 5:08 - Kelsie Neill; 12:08 - Rachel Detroit assisted by Victoria Lentz; 14:43 & 16:53 - Karissa Burnett; 18:51 - Rachel Detroit assisted by CJ Shaver; 20:52 - Bailie Weikel; 22:49 - Rachel Detroit assisted by Victoria Lentz; 23:35 - Denae Weigelt; 27:50 - Rebecca Carnevale; 33:13 - Bailey Ellis assisted by Denae Weigelt. Within the first 22 seconds of the second half, Everett's CJ Shaver scored for the 11th goal of the game. At 48:18 Krista King scored the 12th goal assisted by Shaver. A little over 20 minutes later at 68:24, Carnevale assisted by Weigelt scored the 13th goal. At 78:42 Weigelt score her second goal of the game and the 14th of the game and she assisted Bailey Ellis on the goal at 80:30. The Trojans won the game by a score of 15-0. Rachel Leupold recorded the shutout and had 1 save for Everett and Jensina Alvarenga had 15 saves for the Grays Harbor. Everett is now 3-0-0 in league with 9 points, 5-0-0 overall with 32 goals for, 1 goal against and 4 shutouts. Grays Harbor is 0-2-0 in league, 1-2-1 overall with 10 goals for and 30 goals against.
- W. Soccer beats Lower Columbia College 9/5 - Friday, Sept. 5th, the Trojans hosted the Red Devils of Lower Columbia College in a league game. The game began at 3:00pm and at the 1:39 mark, Everett had scored their first goal of the game by Denae Weigelt, assisted byn Bailie Weikel. At the 3:53 mark, Rachel Detroit on the pass from Lauren Allison scored Everett's second goal of the game. Bailie Weikel scored two more times in the first half - at 16:33 and at 21:07, Kelsie Neill assisted on the 16:33 goal. At half time, Everett led 4-0. Three minutes and forty-seven seconds into the second half, Everett's Alma Mana'o scored making it 5-0. Trojans Rachel Detroit & Karissa Burnett each scored twice in the second half - Detroit at 72:27 & 84:50; Burnett at 78:37 & 83:00; Detroit also assisted on Burnett's 83:00 goal. At the end of 90 minutes, Everett won with a score of 9-0. Rachel Leupold recorded the shutout with 3 saves for EvCC and LCC's Alexandria Aspinwall had 9 saves. Everett is now 2-0-0 in league with 6 points, 4-0-0 overall with 17 goals for, 1 goal against and 3 shutouts. LCC is 0-2-0 in league, 1-2-1 overall with 8 goals for, 13 goals against and 1 shutout.
- 9/13 Men's & Women's Soccer at Bellevue College - Bellevue College will host the Trojan Men's & Women's Soccer Teams on league games on Saturday, September 13th. The Women's game starts the afternoon off at 12:00pm with the Men's game following at 2:15pm. Directions to Bellevue College are under the directions link to the right.
- 9/13 Volleyball hosts non-league double-header - On the morning of Saturday, Sept. 13th, the Trojan Volleyball Team will play two non-league matches in the Student Fitness Center. The first match will begin at 10:00am and be against the Chokers of Grays Harbor College. The second match will start at 12:00pm against the Red Devils of Lower Columbia College. Admission to the matches are $5.00 per person 12 years old and up. Current EvCC Students/Staff/Faculty are Free with current EvCC ID (ID must be shown to receive free admission).
- 9/12 Soccer at Highline CC - The Trojan Men's & Women's Soccer league games with the Thunderbirds of Highline CC will take place on Friday, September 12th at Starfire Complext in Tukwila, WA. The Women's game will start at 1:00pm on Field #1 and the Men's game will follow on the same field at 3:15pm. Directions to Starfire Complex are under the directions link to the right.
- Results from Volleyball mini tournament 9/3 - In the mini tournament that Everett CC hosted on 9/3, the first matches had Everett beating Pierce College in four games with scores of 25-12; 25-20; 22-25 and 25-9. On the other court, Green River CC beat Shoreline CC in three games with scores of 25-7; 25-19 and 25-21. In the second matches that started at 7:00pm, Everett CC beat Green River CC in 4 four games with scores of 21-25; 25-20; 25-19; and 28-23 while on the second court, it took five games for Pierce College to beat Shoreline CC. The scores for that match were: 25-21; 20-25; 25-27; 25-19 and 15-8. Everett is now 2-0 overall with 6 sets for and 2 sets against; Green River CC is 4-4 overall with 12 sets for and 11 sets against; Pierce College is 1-1 overall with 4 sets for 5 sets against; and Shoreline CC is 0-3 overall with 2 sets for and 9 sets against. All of these matches were non-league.
- 9/9 Volleyball hosts BMCC & OC - The Trojan Volleyball Team hosts two matches on Tuesday, September 9th. The first match will have Everett CC facing Blue Mountain CC at 5:00pm. Then at 7:00pm, Olympic College will play Blue Mountain CC. Both of the these matches will be non-league and will be played in the Student Fitness Center. Admission is $5.00 per person 12 years and older. Current EvCC Students/Staff/Faculty are Free with current EvCC ID.
- 9/6 Women's Soccer hosts Grays Harbor - The Trojan Women's Soccer Team will host the Chokers from Grays Harbor College in a league game on Saturday, September 6th. The game will be played at Kasch Park Field #2 and start at 12:00pm. Admission is free to all and directions to the field under the directions link to the right.
- 9/5 Women's Soccer host LCC - Friday, September 5th at Kasch Park the Trojan Women's Soccer Team will host the Lower Columbia College Red Devils in a league game. The game will start at 3:00pm and will be played on Field #2. Admission is free to all and directions to the field under the directions link to the right.
- Soccer splits at Tacoma CC 8/30 - The Tacoma CC Titans hosted the Trojans in the first league games of the 2014 season on Saturday, Aug. 30th. The Women's games started at 12:00pm with the Men following at 2:15pm. In the Women's game, the Trojans completely dominated the Titans scoring three goals in the first half and two in the second to win the game 5-0. Lauren Allison had goals in the 13th minute and 23rd minute and assisted on the goal in the 19th minute by Victoria Lentz. CJ Shaver had the assist on the first goal and Kelsie Neill had it on the 3rd goal. Nicole West scored unassisted in the 73rd minute and Lentz assisted on Rebecca Carnevales' goal in the 90th minute. Trojan Rachel Leupold had 2 saves while Titan keepers Hailey Bell had 5 and Maria Alonso had 7. Everett Women are now 1-0-0 in league with 3 points and 3-0-0 overall with 8 goals for, 1 goal against and 2 shutouts. Tacoma Women are 0-1-0 in league and 1-2-0 overall with 4 goals for and 10 goals against. The Men's game started off with a goal by Dalton Ogden in the 3 minute mark to have Tacoma take the lead. This was a lead that they never gave up, winning the game 5-0. Brian Wamboa had the assist on the first goal. Suwilanji Silozi scored in the 19th minute and again in the 66th. Keegan Crook assisted on the goal in the 19th minute. In the 37th minute, Dakota Scott scored with the assist from Jose Hernandez-Martinez. Ian Karanja had the assist on the goal in the 66th minute and then scored himself in the 68th, with that assist going to Ogden. Trojan keepers Jesse Avelar had 4 saves while Sergio Barrera had 2. Titan keepers Ian Fry and Adam Aguilar each had 2 saves. Everett Men are now 0-1-0 in league and 1-1-1 overall with 8 goals for and 7 goals against. Tacoma Men are 1-0-0 in league with 3 points, 3-0-0 overall with 11 goals for, 1 goals against and 2 shutouts.
- 9/3 Volleyball hosts mini tournament - On Wednesday, Sept. 3rd, Everett CC will host four non-league matches in a mini tournament. The first matches will start at 5:00pm and they will see Everett CC face Pierce College and Shoreline CC face Green River CC. At 7:00pm Green River CC will switch courts and play Everett CC while Pierce College will move over to the other court to play Shoreline CC. These matches will be played in the Student Fitness Center. Admission is $5.00 per person 12 years old and up. Current EvCC Students/Staff/Faculty are Free with current EvCC ID.
- Soccer at NWAC 2014 Friendlies Day 2 8/27 - Day two of the 2014 NWAC Soccer Friendlies in Tukwila, WA had both Trojan Teams getting the "W". Both teams played at 12:30pm. The Women faced Pierce College and with a goal by Karissa Burnett in the 12th minute, the Trojans beat the Raiders 1-0. Denae Weigelt had the assist and Rachel Leupold had 1 save in goal. Raiders goal keepers Erin Nelson & Megan Lesmeister had 6 & 5 saves respectfully. Everett Women are now 2-0-0 overall with 3 goals for and 1 goal against with 1 shutout. Pierce College is 0-1-1 overall with 1 goal for and 2 goals against. In the Men's game, the Trojans played the club team of the Portland CC Panthers and the first goal of the game didn't take place until about 4 minutes left in the first half in the 41st minute. The goal was made by Trojan James Bensen who was assisted by Osiel Ramierez. At the end of the first half the score was 1-0 in favor of Everett. The second half started with a goal in the first three minutes, by Trojan Adrian Cayetano. Less than 10 minutes later in the 57th minute, Osiel Ramierez had another assist, this time to Austin Panek. Trojan Jose Rodriguez had two goals, the first in the 80th minute and 7 minutes later in the 87th minute. In between Jose's goals, James Bensen scored his second goal of the game in the 85th minute. Also during the 87th minute Trojan Jered Laurence assisted teammate Cody Probst on his goal. At the end of the 90 minute game, Everett had scored 7 goals and during this time, Portland had scored 1 goal (no information on PCC goal or saves was reported). Everett's Sergio Barrera and Jesse Avelar each had 2 saves. Everett Men are 1-0-1 overall with 8 goals for and 2 goals against, while Portland is 0-2-0 overall with 1 goal for and 8 goals against.
- Soccer at 2014 NWAC Friendlies Day 1 8/26 - The Men's & Women's Soccer Teams were at Starfire Complex in Tukwila, WA to participate in the 2014 NWAC Friendlies Tournament. The Women played at 8:30am today against the Hawks of Columbia Basin College. The Trojans scored first with a goal by Rachel Detroit at the 23 minute mark, with the assist going to Kelsie Neill. Before half time in the 40th minute, the Hawks scored to tie it up with a goal by Debra Hulse. With about five minutes left in the game, in the 85th minute, Trojan Lauren Allison made a pass to Victoria Lentz who scored off the pass to get the Trojans to take the lead 2-1. The Hawks were unable to score in the final minutes of the game, so the Trojans get the win. Rachel Leupold had 3 saves for Everett and Sydnee Grant had 7 saves for CBC. EvCC is 1-0-0 overall and CBC is 0-1-0 overall. The Men's game started at 12:30pm and it was also against the CBC Hawks. The Trojans struck first with a goal by James Bensen at the 41st minute in the first half, who was assisted by Adrian Cayetano. It wasn't until the 85th minute that the Hawks scored by Fredy Rodriguez to tie the game 1-1. Kurtis Spotted Bear had the assist on the goal. At the end of the regulation time, the game was still tied. Sergio Barrera had 9 saves for the Trojans and for the Hawks, Lupe Arceo had 10 saves. Both teams are 0-0-1 overall.
- 8/30 Soccer @ Tacoma CC - The Titans of Tacoma CC will host the Trojans Men's & Women's Soccer Teams in the first league games of the 2014 season. The games will be played in Tacoma, WA and the Women's game will start at 12:00pm with the Men's game to follow at 2:15pm. Directions to the game at TCC are under the directions link to the right.
- 8/26 & 8/27 M & W Soccer @ NWAC Friendlies - The 2014 NWAC Friendlies Men's & Women's Soccer Tournament will be held on Tuesday & Wednesday, August 26th & 27th at Starfire Complex in Tukwila, WA. On the 26th, the Trojan Women will play at 8:30am and the Men will play at 12:30pm both against the Hawks of Columbia Basin College. On the 27th, both teams will play at 4:30pm, the Women against the Pierce College Raiders and the Men against Portland CC Panthers. Directions to Starfire Complex are under the directions link to the right.
- Men's Baskeball Sophomore Mark Brown to play at King University 7/16 - On Monday, July 14th, the sixth sophomore from the 2013-2014 Men's Basketball Team was received his letter of acceptance to King University in Bristol, Tennessee for 2014-15. The Tornados play in the Conference Carolinas as an NCAA DII school. Mark played two seasons for the Trojans and came to Everett from Mt. Rainier High School. The 5'6 sophomore guard played in 19 games in the 2013-14 season and while he may not have scored much - 39 points on the season, he did create opportunities for his teammates to score. His quickness allowed him to get 12 steals, 18 assists, 18 rebounds, and helped himself to getting fouled to send him to the free throw line 17 times, where he made 13 of the 17 for a 76.5%. When he on the court, he could be heard from the bench giving incouragement and support to his teammates. He was a leader with his team in practices and in games. His hard work in the off-season and during season was noticable. Mark plays with heart and determination and King University is lucky to have gotten him. He will do great things with and for them next season.
- Baseball Players to play at 4-years 7/16 - There have been some Trojan Baseball Players that will be moving on the 4 year level to play baseball next season. Brad Monson, a sophomore from Bothell High School that pitched and played outfield for the 2013 & 2014 seasons will be playing at St. Andrews University in North Carolina. Kyle Nobach a freshman outfielder from Marysville-Pilchuck High School will be at Oregon State University next year after playing the 2014 season for the Trojans. Cooper Jansen a right handed sophomore pitcher from Ferndale High School accepted a scholarship from Southern Nazarene University in Oklahoma. Cooper played the 2013 & 2014 seasons for the Trojans. Also going to Southern Nazarene with Cooper will be red shirt freshman infielder Brandon Dormaier from Marysville-Pilchuck High School.
Fall 2014 Sports - The starting dates/1st practices for the Fall 2014 sports are: Men's & Women's Soccer August 11th; Men's & Women's Cross Country August 13th; Volleyball August 15th. If you are interested in participating on any of the intercollegiate teams for the fall, please contact the coach of the team - M. Soccer Coach Scott Willsie 360-330-4956 firstname.lastname@example.org; W. Soccer Coach Geoff Kittle 425-238-5785 email@example.com; M. & W. Cross Country Coach Frank Dauncey 425-422-0718 firstname.lastname@example.org; Volleyball Coach Robyn Peckol-Filimaua 425-343-9987 email@example.com. You can also contact Athletic Director Larry Walker 425-388-9328 firstname.lastname@example.org
- News and Announcements Archive Spring 2014
- News and Announcements Archive Winter 2014
- News and Announcements Archive Fall 2013
- News and Announcements Archive Spring 2013
- News and Announcements Archive Winter 2013
- News and Announcements Archive Fall 2012
- News and Announcements Archive Winter 2012 - Summer 2012
- News and Announcements Archive 2007-2011
Intercollegiate Athletics that Everett Community College Offers:
- Fall Quarter: Women's Volleyball, Men's Soccer, Women's Soccer and Men's & Women's Cross Country
- Fall & Winter Quarters: Men's Basketball and Women's Basketball
- Winter & Spring Quarters: Men's Baseball, Women's Softball and Men's & Women's Track & Field
Coaches Directory - Look Up coaches contact information
NWAACC & EvCC
Everett Community College is a member of the Northwest Athletic Association of Community Colleges (NWAACC), which includes most community colleges in Washington, Oregon, and Canada. Not all schools have all of the same athletics teams.
|Bellevue College||Clackamas CC||Everett CC||Linn-Benton CC|
|Pierce College||South Puget Sound CC||Umpqua CC||Big Bend CC|
|Clark College||Grays Harbor College||Lower Coumbia College||Portland CC|
|Southwestern Oregon CC||Walla Walla CC||Blue Mountain CC||Columbia Basin College|
|Green River CC||Mt. Hood CC||North Seattle CC||CC's of Spokane|
|Wenatchee Valley College||Centalia College||Douglas College||Highline CC|
|Olympic College||Shoreline CC||Tacoma CC||Whatcom CC|
|Chemeketa CC||Edmonds CC||Lane CC||Peninsula College|
|Skagit Valley College||Treasure Valley CC||Yakima Valley CC||North Idaho College|
NWAACC athletes must have graduated high school or their class must have graduated; be enrolled for at least 12 credits each quarter they participate; complete at least 12 credits the quarter prior to participating; and complete at least 36 credits prior to competing a second year in the same sport. In addition, to participate a second season, athletes must maintain a 2.00 cumulative GPA.
For Directions to all NWAACC schools, gyms, and athletic fields: click on Directions link from the NWAACC website.
Intramural activities are offered each quarter and are free and open to all students, staff and faculty with valid EvCC ID, View the Intramural Activities current schedule.
There are NO Intramural Activites on Sundays nor on any day that there is no school.
For more information on Intramural Activities please contact Larry Walker, Athletic Director at 425-388-9328 or Sue Snow, Assistant Athletic DIrector at 425-388-9327.