The 72nd EvCC Commencement Ceremony will be held Friday, June 13, 2014 at 7pm in the Everett Community College Fitness Center.
The deadline to RSVP to participate in the ceremony is April 4, 2014.
Step by Step: How to Graduate!
1. Apply for your Degree or Certificate with Enrollment Services by quarterly deadlines below.
2. RSVP to participate in the ceremony by April 4, 2014.
3. Purchase your cap & gown from the Bookstore April-May.
4. Pick-up your tickets from Student Activities, Parks 209 (see specific dates below). Deadline to pick up tickets is May 30, 2014 at 4pm.
5. Enter the ticket lottery (if needed) in Student Activities when you pick up your tickets.
6. Pick up lottery tickets (if awarded). Deadline to pick up lottery tickets is June 12, 2014 at 4pm.
7. Arrive at 6pm at Whitehorse Hall with your cap & gown and GRADUATE!!
For more Graduation and Commencement Information go to www.everettcc.edu/graduation