The 73nd EvCC Commencement Ceremony will be held Friday, June 12, 2015 at 7pm in the Everett Community College Student Fitness Center.
The deadline to RSVP to participate in the ceremony is April 3, 2015.
Step by Step: How to Graduate!
- Apply for your Degree or Certificate with Enrollment Services. Deadline for summer quarter graduation is April 3, 2015.
- RSVP to participate in the ceremony by April 3, 2015.
- Purchase your cap & gown from the Bookstore April 13 - May 5.
- Pick up your tickets from Student LIFE, Parks 209 beginning Monday, May 11, 2015 at 9am for those who met the RSVP deadline. Deadline to pick up tickets is May 29, 2015 at 4pm.
- Enter the ticket lottery (if needed) in Student LIFE when you pick up your tickets.
- Pick up lottery tickets (if awarded). Deadline to pick up lottery tickets is June 11, 2015 at 4pm.
- Arrive at 6pm at Whitehorse Hall on Friday, June 12, 2015 with your cap & gown and graduate!!
For more information go to the graduation and commencement homepage