Welcome to the Everett Community College online course catalog. It is presented in two forms.
- You can search for courses or programs in the catalog by Course Number or Department using the menu below.
- You can review descriptions of the College's history, programs, services, policies and procedures by viewing or downloading the current catalog in PDF format.
In Summer of 2008 EvCC adopted "Common Course Numbers". Check out the Common Course Numbers (CCN) for more information.
The Nippon Business Institute (NBI) is an undergraduate international studies program concentrating on the practical aspects of Japan - U.S. business relationships. It offers an Endorsement in US-Japan Intercultural Fundaments, which provides for the development of awareness, understanding and skills in critical areas such as culture, history, business practices and the Japanese language.
The NBI offers students a short cultural and language immersion opportunity at EvCC’s sister college, Aichi Toho University and through a relationship with Temple University in Japan, offers EvCC graduates the opportunity to complete a U.S.-based university degree in Japan.
The NBI program also facilitates a wide array of interactions between local businesses and Japanese companies, as well as between members of our community and their Japanese friends and associates.
For more information, call the Nippon Business Institute at 425-388-9195.
- AAS - Option II code (if applicable)
- C - Communication Skills
- NS - Natural Science
- H - Humanities
- SS - Social Sciences
- NS-L - Natural Science Lab
- Q - Quantitative Skills
- TE - Transfer Elective (A list)
- D - Diversity course