The Corporate & Continuing Education Center (CCEC) is located at 2333 Seaway Blvd in Everett, next door to the Narbeck Wetland Sanctuary and just around the corner from Boeing headquarters. Get directions to CCEC here. We also offer courses in East Puget Sound through CCEC-Eastside, a partnership with Lake Washington Institute of Technology and Cascadia College, and in Arlington.
Pictured (L-R): Front Row: Katie Gillespie, Jeff Hooper, Angelica Scroggins, Carol Newman, and Kristen McConaha. Back Row: Consuelo Garnica-Hernandez, Ray Kubista, Heather Hill, Anna Amundson, Tami White, Karen Landry, Lisa Jameson, Carissa Walker, Tamami Eggers, Akari Kline, Lori Ginney, Lisa Jones, and John Bonner. Not picture: Laura Baker.
The Corporate & Continuing Education Center serves Snohomish County and beyond with:
- Career training, professional development, personal enrichment, and small business acceleration classes.
- Classes that begin every week and are offered during the day, evening, and weekend to suit your schedule.
- Contract training programs for corporations, businesses, non-profits, and public agencies that can be customized and delivered at your location.
We educate, equip, and inspire each student to achieve personal and professional goals, contribute to our diverse communities, and thrive in a global society.
We commit to
- Act with integrity in all things
- Work together to deliver excellence
- Respect, encourage and empower others
- Overcome problems with creative solutions
Questions? Our friendly Operations Team is here to help!