Small Business Accelerator -- CEO Roundtable
Everett Community College's Small Business Accelerator--CEO Roundtable program provides advanced-level training and support to build on, integrate with, and support the knowledge, tools, and skills participants were introduced to during the Signature program. During this 10-month program, participants will attend monthly 3-hour best practices workshops; and consult two hours monthly with an expert business coach to achieve individual business growth objectives.
Program features include:
- Full day leadership retreat
- 360° Leadership assessment
- Expert guest speakers on advanced topics
- Business analysis and decision-making tool-kit
- Coaching: one-on-one sessions on growth strategies specific to each business
- Workshops: learn the latest advanced profit strategies and business practices
- Networking: limit of 20 business owners per group
- Curriculum designed and delivered by a team of top small business experts
- Everett Community College certificate
Program includes a total of 53 hours of expert instruction and one-on-one business coaching.
We are now accepting participants for the 2013 Small Business Accelerator Signature program. Call 425-267-0150 or email email@example.com to secure your spot today.
Who Should Attend?
- Have been in operation for at least 5 years
- Lead a business with about $500,000 to 15 million in sales
- Have completed the Small Business Accelerator—Signature program
|Month 1: Advanced Business Acceleration
||Month 6: Business Analysis and Decision-making
|Month 2: Strategic Thinking/Visioning
||Month 7: Maximizing Financial Performance
|Month 3: Leadership Development 1-day Retreat
||Month 8: Talent Management/Succession Planning
|Month 4: Performance Excellence
||Month 9: Assessing Results & Sustaining Growth
|Month 5: Root Cause Problem-solving
||Month 10: Planning/Building a Legacy
Questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 425.267.0150