Aerospace Education and Training at EvCC
Everett Community College (EvCC) has been at the forefront of aerospace and engineering education for over 75 years. Located within a short distance of the Boeing-Everett plant, EvCC serves more than a 1000 Boeing employees per year with professional continuing education, certificates, and degree programs.
Boeing Specialty Programs
- BAM - Apply training toward a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Management - Organizational Excellence
- Coaching - Certified Professional Coaching Program
- TRIZ - The Theory of Inventive Problems Solving
- Learnship - World Languages
- First Aid and CPR
- Ed Wells - Apply Ed Wells training to certificate programs as electives. Email email@example.com for details.
Continuing Education (CEUs) and Test Prep
- Aerospace and Advanced Manufacturing
- A&P Test Preparation
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Test Prep
- PMP Certification Exam Prep
- HRCI PHR and SPHR Exam Prep
- SHRM - CP or SCP Exam Prep
- Electronics and Troubleshooting
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Project Management
- Certificate Programs and Certifications
- Computers and Technology
- CATIA v5
Degrees & Certificates - Credit Programs
- FAA Part 147 Airframe and Powerplant School - Located at Paine Field, Everett, WA.
- Avionics Program - Located at Paine Field, Everett, WA.
Associate in Technical Arts (ATA)
Advanced Manufacturing Technology Degrees & Certificates
- Precision Machining
- Composites Technology
- Engineering Technology
- Welding & Fabrication
- Manufacturing Pre-Employment
- Aviation Maintenance Technology Degrees
- Advanced Manufacturing Technology Degrees & Certificates
Associate of Science - Engineering Transfer
- Mechanical, Civil, Aeronautical, Industrial, Materials Science
- Computer and Electrical Engineering
Associate of Science - Pre-Engineering Technology - leads to BS in Engineering
- Mechanical, Manufacturing and Plastics; Electrical and Computer
Associate in Technology DTA leads to BS in Engineering Technology
- Industrial, Mechanical, Applied, Technology Education
- Technical and Professional Certificates in about 40 areas, including Computer Aided Design, Aviation Maintenance Technology, Composites, Welding and Fabrication, and Computer Support.
Contact Enrollment Services or call 425-388-9219 and press 0 to speak with an Enrollment Services representative.