Everett Community College's Business Intelligence Implementation Certificates are designed for working professionals.
Our practical teaching approach equips you with skills and knowledge that can be applied immediately to the workplace. Flexible evening scheduling allows you to complete either program at your own pace. To get started, register for a free information session
Business Intelligence developers are highly sought after. It's not surprising when you consider the amount of data business deal with on a daily basis. In this series of classes you will learn how to build a successful BI Reporting solution step by step.
SQL Server Developer Certificate
Gain a foundation of knowledge for your IT career with the SQL Server Developer Certificate. This entry level certificate allows you to test for the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) SQL Server 2012 exam. You will move from simple to complex aspects of SQL, including programming, data warehousing and SQL administration.
SQL Server Developer Certificate Overview: (72 hours)
- Databases Designs and Concepts (12 hours)
- SQL Programming level 1 (12 hours)
- SQL Programming level 2 (12 hours)
- Data Warehouse Design (12 hours)
- SQL Server Administration (24 hours)
The certificate is recommended for those:
- Looking for a career change into the IT industry
- Who want to build on their knowledge of SQL skills
- Wanting to complete the MSCE certification prerequisite
- Prepares you for the 461, 462, and 463 MCSA SQL Server 2012 exams
- Designed to be completed in as little as two months
- Learn how to create real-world, professional databases including security configurations in SQL
- Concepts learned are applicable to all database software
Sign up online for the SQL Server Developer Certificate program
Questions? Contact Customer Service at 425-267-0150 or email@example.com
Looking to enhance your business intelligence career? Consider the Business Intelligence Implementation Certificate.
Business Intelligence Implementation Certificate Overview: (84 hours)
The certificate classes focus on Microsoft's BI servers; SQL Server, Integration Server (SSIS), Analysis Server (SSAS), and Reporting Server (SSRS), but subjects are also applicable other vendor's BI software.
- ETL with Integration Services (SSIS) (24 hours)
- OLAP Cubes with MS Analysis Server (SSAS) (24 hours)
- Reporting Queries with SQL and MDX (12 hours)
- Reporting Application with SSRS (24 hours)
To view course descriptions and to sign up visit the course catalog
The median salary for a Business Intelligence Analyst in Washington for 2010 was $86,300. The national average projected job growth has and will continue to steadily increase.
Retrieved from: The U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
Questions? Contact Customer Service at: 425.267.0150 or firstname.lastname@example.org