Everett Community College's High Performance Management Certificate is designed for working professionals.
Our practical approach will focus on how to improve your people, processes, and profits. Flexible evening scheduling allows you to complete the program at your own pace. To get started, register for a free information session
The Certificate is recommended for:
- Individuals who want to lead others with confidence and purpose
- Professionals who want to develop a culture of performance excellence
- Professionals who want to acquire financial knowledge and skills in a business environment
- Individuals who want to meet the education requirements to prepare to test for the ASQ exam in Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence Certification - CMQ/OE
- Acquire hands-on practical skills you can apply immediately
- Select courses count toward the ASQ exam for CMQ/OE
- Instructors are experts in leadership
- Variety of course offerings
Sign up for the High Performance Management Certificate - visit the course catalog
For new, practicing supervisors or managers, and those interested in management should enroll in the Manager Training program.
Note to employers: Make the High Performance Management Certificate part of your talent acquisition, retention, and succession planning strategy.
Questions? Contact Christine Jacobsen at 425.267.0158 or email@example.com.