Everett Community College's Project Management Certificate Program is designed for working professionals who are either starting out or moving up as a project manager.
Courses are taught with a practical approach that equips participants with skills and knowledge that can be applied immediately to the workplace.
The Certificate is Recommended for Individuals:
- Whose work includes leading projects.
- Who want to meet the education requirements for the Project Management Professional (PMP) ® or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) ® exams through the Project Management Institute (PMI).
- Who want to acquire hands-on skills for managing and overseeing projects and team members.
- Who want to increase their value to their employer or their marketability in the job market.
- Selected classes count toward PMP® and CAPM® certifications.
- Instructors are project management professionals.
- Curriculum is based off the newest PMBOK® Guide and is developed by project management experts.
- Flexible evening scheduling.
- Complete the entire certificate in as little as two quarters, or more gradually at your own pace.
- Everett Community College is a Registered Education Provider of the PMI.
How to Get Started:
- Sign up for an information session to learn more details of the program or to speak with an instructor.
- You can also get started right away by signing up for any required course on the project management overview page.
Career Outlook and Earning Potential
- There is a growing shortage of project talent as organizations recognize that project managers can improve business performance in any industry. An average of 1.2 million project management positions will need to be filled each year through 2016. (Anderson Economic Group study. October 2008)
- A PMP ® credential can increase your salary by up to 10% according to the Project Management Institute Salary Survey 2009.
Questions? Contact our friendly operations team at 425.267.0150 or firstname.lastname@example.org.