Job Skills Program:
Washington State provides Job Skills (JSP) funds to qualifying companies to substantially offset the cost of employee training. The funds are available on a competitive application process for training conducted with Everett Community College (EvCC) or other approved institutions. Contact us or call 425.267.0162 to learn more about the savings that may be available to your business through JSP, and how EvCC can help make it happen.
Your business is eligible to apply for the Job Skills Program if:
Customized Training Program
The Washington Customized Training Program (CTP) was created by the State Legislature to provide training assistance to businesses that provide employment opportunities in Washington. The Customized Training Program allows for companies to receive customized training while deferring the costs, and receiving a 50% B&O tax credit. After training is completed the business repays the costs of training received to the State Board for Community and Technical Colleges interest free.The first payment will be equal to 25% of the full cost of the training program and is due upon completion of the training. The remaining 75% is spread over the next 18 months.
As each payment is made the business may take a state B&O tax credit equal to 50% of the payment. After all payments have been made, the company's total tax credit will be equal to 50% of the full cost of the training program.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425.267.0162 to learn more about CTP, and how EvCC can help make it happen.
Tuition Funding for Dislocated Workers:
Interested in receiving tuition funding for high demand job training in careers such as Electronics, Machinist and related fields? Contact us today at email@example.com or call 425.267.0150 to learn the latest on funding opportunities.