Fall 2014 Class Schedule -- September 22 - December 11
Revised 11/21/2014 07:45 PM
See the World Languages section of this schedule.
|Item||Course #||Sec.||Course Title||Days||Times||Crd.||Open||WL|
|4620||GERM& 121||A||German I||MTWTh||8:50am||5.0||1|
|4622||GERM& 121||B||German I||MTWTh||10:00am||5.0||FULL||0|
|4626||GERM& 221||OL||German IV||Canceled||5.0||Canceled|
- D Diversity course. This course satisfies the diversity requirement for all associate degrees.
- EC Course is taught at one of several east Snohomish County locations: Lake Tye Building, Monroe High School or Park Place Middle School in Monroe; Snohomish High School or Glacier Peak High School in Snohomish.
- H Hybrid course; a portion of the work is done online. You must have reliable Internet access or you may use an EvCC open student computer lab. Class meets weekly on campus. Online fee: tuition/fees + $2.50 per credit.
a class that provides an opportunity to do honors-level coursework, which, once completed will appear
on the student's transcripts as
- LC Learning Community
- OL Online course. EvCC Online courses begin the first day of the quarter. WAOL Online courses begin at a later date (check the current start date for the quarter). Online fee: tuition/fees + $2.50 per credit. See eLearning for more information
- WE Web Enhanced classes are face-to-face courses that require the use of Canvas or other web-based tools. Web enhanced classes: tuition/fees + $2.50 per credit.