Fall 2014 Class Schedule -- September 22 - December 11
Revised 10/30/2014 08:45 AM
American Sign Language
|Item||Course #||Sec.||Course Title||Days||Times||Crd.||Open||WL|
|1452||ASL& 121||A||American Sign Language I||MTWTh||12:20pm||5.0||FULL||0|
|1456||ASL& 121||B||American Sign Language I||MTWTh||1:30pm||5.0||FULL||0|
|1460||ASL& 121||S||American Sign Language I||TTh||5:00pm||5.0||FULL||1|
|9487||ASL& 221||CE||American Sign Language IV||MW||5:00pm||5.0||18|
- D Diversity course. This course satisfies the diversity requirement for all associate degrees.
- EC Course is taught at one of several east Snohomish County locations: Lake Tye Building, Monroe High School or Park Place Middle School in Monroe; Snohomish High School or Glacier Peak High School in Snohomish.
- H Hybrid course; a portion of the work is done online. You must have reliable Internet access or you may use an EvCC open student computer lab. Class meets weekly on campus. Online fee: tuition/fees + $2.50 per credit.
a class that provides an opportunity to do honors-level coursework, which, once completed will appear
on the student's transcripts as
- LC Learning Community
- OL Online course. EvCC Online courses begin the first day of the quarter. WAOL Online courses begin at a later date (check the current start date for the quarter). Online fee: tuition/fees + $2.50 per credit. See eLearning for more information
- WE Web Enhanced classes are face-to-face courses that require the use of Canvas or other web-based tools. Web enhanced classes: tuition/fees + $2.50 per credit.