Download this information
In partnership with Washington State Community Colleges, Washington State University, the State of Washington, and the Connecticut Distance Learning Consortium, EvCC currently offers online tutoring to students in many subjects including: math (mathematics, statistics, calculus), writing, anatomy, physiology, accounting, biology, chemistry, economics, medical coding, physics, Spanish, and web development.
- Online Writing Lab allows you to submit a draft of your paper to a tutor, ask for specific feedback, and receive your work back with a tutor's response within 24-48 hours.
- Live Tutoring via eChat allows you to meet with a tutor from one of NW eTutoring’s schools in one-on-one tutoring sessions via a fully interactive, virtual online environment.
- Offline Questions allows you to leave a specific question for an eTutor even when no live tutors are available for eChat. You will receive a response within 48 hours (usually sooner).
EvCC Online Writing Center
Students may submit their writing for feedback--online! To find out more, take a look at the Writing Center webpage.
The Writing Center is located in The Rainier Learning Center, Rainier 112. You can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Managing the Mean Math Blues
Math got you down? EvCC Instructors can help. Together they have created a series of three workshops to help lead you out of the blues and on the trail of success.
To download the workshops, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have this program installed you may download a secure version for FREE.
Workshop 1: Getting in the Zone with Math Anxiety
Workshop 2: Positive Thinking is a +Sign
Workshop 3: Test Taking and Study Skills
Download all 3!
Each quarter the Rainier Learning Center holds Math workshops. For more information, check out the Rainier Learning Center.
Test Proctoring Services
Download this information
Proctored testing support is available to EvCC students and to community members at the following locations:
Everett Community College Testing Center
Location: Glacier Hall, Room 108
Test Proctoring Hours:
Monday 8:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Thursday 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
View the up-to-date, detailed schedule information. No appointment is required, but please plan to finish your test by closing time.
Test formats: Paper, online. For online testing, however, please be aware that nothing can be downloaded onto the computers, and there are not built-in lock-down browsers (these would need to be part of the testing website if required). Fees: No charge to EvCC students for EvCC classes in which they are enrolled or WAOL students. $15 per test for the general public. Pay in advance at the Cashier; bring the Cashier’s receipt to the Testing Center when ready to test. NOTE: Students must present a valid photo I.D.
Phone: (425) 388-9288
Christie Hahn, Kristine Horndt, Sana Al-Tabarani
General messages can also be sent to email@example.com.
Location: Gray Wolf Hall, first floor
Monday – Thursday 10:00 a.m. – 6:45 p.m.
Friday 10:00 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.
Saturday 9 :15 a.m. – 1:45 p.m.
Test formats: Paper, Online
Fee: Free to all EvCC students and to students from UC member colleges. $30.00 per test, payable by cash or check, for the general public and WAOL students. NOTE: Testing by appointment only and must be arranged in advance.
Phone: (425) 259-8900
Contact person: Cathy Wright
Phone: (360) 651-7016
Contact person: Terry Beck
Students must contact their local library to arrange proctoring.
Center for Disability Services
- For more information about the services offered through the Center for Disability Services, visit their website.
- Visit the EvCC Library website to request books, search for resources, access tutorials, and much more.