EvCC will cancel classes and close offices if the main North Everett campus is deemed unsafe due to severe weather or other emergency conditions. For building evacuations, please follow campus announcements as they are issued. Every effort will be made to post closure information by 6 a.m. for day classes and 4 p.m. for evening classes.
Messages will only be posted if the college is closed. If a message is not posted, the college is operating on normal business hours.
If the college closes, all EvCC locations are closed including:
- Main campus in north Everett
- Online classes
- Aviation Maintenance Technican School at Paine Field in Everett
- Cosmetology in Marysville
- University Center of North Puget Sound
- Corporate & Continuing Education Center
- Ocean Research College Academy (ORCA)
- EvCC's East County locations (Lake Tye, Monroe High School, Park Place Middle School, Snohomish High School, and Glacier Peak High School)
- EvCC classes at Marysville Arts & Technology High School and Tulalip College Center
- If Monroe schools are closed and EvCC is open, classes will be canceled at all Monroe locations (Lake Tye, Monroe High School, and Park Place Middle School).
- If Snohomish schools are closed and EvCC is open, classes will be canceled at Snohomish High School and Glacier Peak High School.
- If Marysville Schools are closed and EvCC is open, classes will be canceled at Marysville Arts & Technical School and the Tulalip College Center.
Sign up for EvCC Emergency Notification
Sign up to get a text message on your cell phone or e-mail message when Everett Community College is closed or an emergency is happening at any EvCC location. Notification sends the news directly to you.
Two options for text messaging (messages will be sent to both):
Notification of EvCC's closure will be made in this order:
- On an opening screen of the EvCC website
- Sent via text message for subscribers
- Online through FlashAlert - www.flashalert.net
- By message on the main phone line at 425-388-9100