Welcome to EvCC Running Start
We are excited you're interested in Running Start! The following is provided to help you learn more about the program and application process. If you have any questions, feel free to connect with us for more information.
The Running Start program provides tuition free, college-level courses for high school juniors and seniors to take at one of our EvCC campuses or online. Running Start students, full or part-time, can apply credits earned toward both high school graduation and future college degrees at the same time.
Each year, over 1300 students participate in the program from around Snohomish County. EvCC is proud of the high quality educational experience and comprehensive services we offer our Running Start students. Our goal is to support you throughout your educational adventure!
Upcoming Running Start Information Sessions
Check with your local high school counselor for upcoming Running Start information sessions! Information sessions are also held at Everett Community College campuses.
- January 20, 2018 at 4pm at EvCC East County Campus (Rm. 301; located at 14090 Fryelands Boulevard SE, Monroe)
- March 6, 2018 at 4pm at EvCC East County Campus (Rm. 301; located at 14090 Fryelands Boulevard SE)
- March 7, 2018 at 5pm at EvCC Main Campus in Everett (Jackson Conference Center Rm. 106)
- March 20, 2018 at 5pm at EvCC Main Campus in Everett (Gray Wolf Hall Rm. 166)
Spanish Sessions/Sesión informativa en español
- 12 de febrero de 2018 a las 4pm en EvCC East County (Sala 301 en 14090 Fryelands Boulevard SE, Monroe)
- 13 de marzo de 2018 a las 3:45pm en EvCC en Everett (Sala 106 en Jackson Conference Center)
- 22 de marzo de 2018 a las 4pm en EvCC East County (Sala 301 en 14090 Fryelands Boulevard SE, Monroe)
- 3 de abril de 2018 a las 3:45pm en EvCC en Everett (Sala 166 en Gray Wolf Hall)
EvCC's ORCA program is two-year, full-time Running Start option. Students earn college credit and complete high school requirements at the same time, while actively engaging in hands-on learning.
For more information, contact:
Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org. Schedule an appointment with the Running Start office located in Parks Student Union 201 (Enrollment Services) on the main campus.