The Enrollment Services Office, located in the Parks Student Union, provides many services for new, continuing and former students. Whether you need assistance registering for classes, applying for graduation, locating your grades or you need to obtain a test waiver, our skilled staff is waiting to assist you. Stop in today and pick up information on getting started or call us at 425-388-9219.
Are you a New Student?
- Want to learn about the College? Find information about campus tours, classes, advising, activites and more.
- Ready to apply? Click here to apply now.
- View the list of registration resources.
- You should also complete placement testing and mandatory orientation and meet with an advisor.
- Transferring credits to us? Learn about transfer options.
Are you a Former Student?
We make it easy to get Get re-started now!
Register for Classes
Register for classes through the CTC Student Kiosk. In the CTC Student Kiosk you can also change your PIN, look up your student ID number, get your unofficial transcript, check your waitlist status, find your current quarter schedule and change your address. You can also access many of these services through the MyEvCC Student Portal.
Are you a Current Student getting ready to Graduate?
We make it easy to order your transcripts and access your student record.