CALL FOR ENTRIES
THE LAST CALL Annual Student Exhibition
May 13- June 7, 2013
ELIGABILITY: You must be mpleting an extended course of studies, receiving your AFA or ATA degree or are co in the visual arts during this Spring, Summer, or Fall 2013. At least one piece will be included in the exhibit. The gallery director and department faculty will make the final decision. Our gallery staff will design the layout and presentation of the exhibit.
1. DOWNLOAD THIS EDITABLE EXHIBITION AGREEMENT FORM:
Fill out the form and email it back to the gallery director, Greg Kammer, email@example.com
Bring your artwork to the gallery before May 7, 2013
2. PREPARING YOUR ARTWORK FOR EXHIBIT: Limit 3 Pieces
Read and follow instructions on Preparing Artwork for Exhibition found in the exhibition agreement form.
- Labeling: All work must be clearly labeled on the reverse side.
- Display Preparation:
- All 2d work must be ready to hang, framed or loose print
- Digital, Multimedia, Websites: Bring HiRes files, prints or URL.
- 3d Sculpture, Ceramics: All work must be ready for display
- Film and Music, Bring MP3 or MP4 format digital file(s)
3. SUBMIT YOUR ORIGINAL ARTWORK AT THE GALLERY Before May 7, 2013:
- Bring your artwork, ready to hang to the Russell Day Gallery
- Bring your completed exhibition agreement form.
While we will take every caution to handle and exhibit your work, the Gallery is not responsible for any loss or damage to your artwork.