Release Date: October 20, 2010
Contact: Louise Stanton-Masten, Everett Area Chamber of Commerce President & CEO, 425-257-3222, ext. 209, firstname.lastname@example.org
Press Release from the Everett Area Chamber of Commerce
Everett Area Chamber of Commerce Announces 2010 Awards of Excellence Honorees
EVERETT - Once each year, the Everett Area Chamber of Commerce awards its highest honors, the Awards of Excellence, to those whose efforts, leadership and contributions generously benefit the Chamber, the community and the Everett business environment. This year the Chamber will recognize leaders of the Everett business and civic community on Wednesday, December 8, at the 2010 Annual Dinner and Awards of Excellence. These awards will celebrate the achievements and contributions of the following business leaders and organizations for their significant contributions to business and community success in 2010:
- The Skotdal Family: Art and his wife Marianne and their sons Andy and Craig Skotdal
- Corporate Executive of the Year - Christopher Isenberg, Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc.
- Small Business Executive of the Year - Dan Kring, Firestone Complete Auto Care
- Business Innovation - Roger Pawley, Everett Symphony
- Economic Spark Plug - Paine Field aviation attractions, including the Future of Flight Aviation Center & Boeing Tour, Flying Heritage Collection, Museum of Flight Restoration Center, Historic Flight Foundation, and Legend Flyers-the Me 262 Project
- Employer of the Year - Claudia McClain, McClain Insurance Services
- Dick Stephens Community Caring Award - Anthony Pete, Cascadian Place Retirement
- Young Professional of the Year - Julie Tennyson, Everett Mall
- Friends of the Chamber - Chris & Linnea Covington, Structural Design Associates
- President's Award - Lin Fogg, Frontier Communications
- Chairman's Award - Dr. David Beyer, Everett Community College
- Ambassador of the Year - John Carsten, Carsten Cleaning
Click here to view a full descriptions of each of these awards as well as a list of previous winners are posted on the Chamber's website.
"We are fortunate to have so many community leaders whose contributions positively impact the business community and our entire region," said Chamber President & CEO Louise Stanton-Masten. "The Everett Area Chamber of Commerce is pleased to recognize this year's recipients who demonstrate the highest dedication to the mission of the Chamber and to community service."
The 2010 Annual Dinner and Awards of Excellence event begins at 5:30 p.m. at the Edward D. Hansen Conference Center at the Comcast Arena at Everett. Registrations are requested by November 29. For more information or to pre-register for individual tickets or corporate tables for this event, please call the Chamber office at (425) 257-3222 extension 0, visit www.everettchamber.com or e-mail email@example.com.