Release Date: Jan. 18, 2013
Contact: AARP or United Way of Snohomish County for tax return help.
No Tax Clinic at EvCC in 2013
EVERETT, Wash. - In the past few years, Everett Community College faculty and volunteers have helped thousands of community members with their tax returns through the AARP Tax-Aide program. Unfortunately, EvCC is not able to host a tax clinic on our campus this year.
If you need help with your tax return, assistance may be available through AARP or United Way of Snohomish County, which offers tax assistance at several locations in Snohomish County.
United Way of Snohomish County: 425-374-5506 or 211
AARP: 888-687-2277. AARP's Tax-Aide sites include:
- American Legion Post 178 - 119 Cedar in Marysville
- Camano Island Senior Center - 606 Arrowhead Rd.
- East County Senior Center - 276 Sky River Parkway in Monroe
- Edmonds Senior Center - 220 Railroad Ave.
- Edmonds Public Library - 650 Main St.
- Everett Public Library - 2702 Hoyt Ave.
- Lynnwood Public Library - 19200 44th Ave. W
- Marysville Public Library - 6120 Grove St.
- Mountlake Terrace Library - 23300 58th Ave. W
- Snohomish Public Library - 311 Maple Ave.
- Stanwood Senior Center - 7430 276th St. NW
- Stillaguamish Senior Center - 18308 Smokey Point Blvd. in Arlington
EvCC is grateful to the many people who came together in past years to make the Tax-Aide program possible. The college is exploring options for the future, and will let you know if we do offer this service at EvCC again.