The Information Technology Department helps you and the campus through:
- Help Desk
- Student computer labs
- Student and employee mobile printing
- Student and employee email
- Desktop management
- Network infrastructure
- Satellite campus support
- Telephony services - Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Web services
- Google Apps - Calendar, Drive, Groups, etc.
- Support of business applications based at SBCTC
The Information Technology's vision is to have a professional, innovative, cooperative, respectful and enjoyable working environment in order to effectively service the campus community.
IT constantly continues in development and expansion of our information infrastructure, to build the foundation needed for the campus community. EvCC Executive Director of IT, Margery Wyatt helps guide the many IT teams and looks at the overall future plans and projects.