Snohomish Bakery is proud to provide on-site food service and catering for Everett Community College. Whether you are planning a breakfast meeting, a lunch buffet, or a VIP reception, we have the expertise and resources to make your event complete.
We have a selection of catering menus to choose from, or we can provide a customized menu for a unique event. Our culinary staff takes great pride in their work and will provide a catered event that meets your needs and provides your guests with the freshest ingredients and the highest quality products available.
Follow this link for information on catering, nutrition information, or to view the Café menu
Policies and Procedures
The following guidelines are designed to assist EvCC faculty and staff with internal catering and food service needs.
We are pleased to provide a wide range of food and beverage options. We request that all catering menu orders be placed at least 72 hours prior to your event to ensure we have the necessary items needed. If you are unable to provide 72 hours notice, we will always do our best to accommodate, but cannot guarantee fulfillment of orders. Please contact the catering department directly for any orders to be placed within 72 hours of the event. Additional fees may apply.
Pick-up and Delivery
- We will be happy to deliver all necessary items for your event with a $100 food and beverage minimum. For orders less than $100, we ask EvCC staff to pick up the order from the kitchen. Orders are available for pick-up Monday through Friday, during normal cafe hours only.
- All non-disposable equipment is to be returned to the main kitchen to avoid replacement charges.
- Any additional staffing that is required will be billed at $35/hour per staff based on a two hour minimum.
- For pick-up and drop-off catering, contact us at 425-388-9400.
- Off-campus catering is available, additional fees may apply.
- Review our Current Menu to select what you would like to serve.
- Create a log in
- EvCC departments should follow the online instructions to place orders for your catering needs.
- Follow the current EvCC purchasing policy or see your department assistant for assistance. Use the Meals and Light Refreshments Procedures for help. See the Meals and Light Refreshment Form.
- Use the Food Service Exemption Form to request an exemption from using EvCC's contracted food service provider.