Choose Everett Community College’s Corporate & Continuing Education Center to host your next business meeting, conference, corporate event, or training session.
The Corporate & Continuing Education Center recently completed an extensive renovation resulting in the expansion of 12 classrooms with state-of-the-art teaching equipment, 4 computer labs with the most up-to-date software, wireless internet throughout the building, a meeting room for up to 50 people, and more free parking. To book your next event call us at 425-267-0153 or reach us by email.
- Conveniently located near I-5 and Hwy 526 in South Everett on Seaway Blvd. across from Fluke Corp. and Boeing-Everett
- Restaurants, shopping, and lodging close by
- Tranquil, tree-lined setting (walking distance to wildlife refuge trails)
- Free parking
- Flexible room set-ups and scheduling
- Teaching media available in every room
- Friendly, reliable staff
- Catering recommendations available
Rooms available Monday-Saturday, 7am-10pm
(Map to Corporate & Continuing Education Center)
Classroom with seating up to 50
Computer lab with seating for 18
Private conference room with seating for 12
Classroom with seating for 35
- Customized room set up
Instructor stations in every room
- Secure internet access
- Overhead LCD projectors/screens
- Laptop connection (MAC friendly)
- Easels and flipcharts
- Conference call capabilities
- Commons area
- Kitchen sink, microwave and vending machines
- Computer labs; software install support available
The Corporate & Continuing Education Center is located at 2333 Seaway Blvd. Visit our CCEC directions page for a map and detailed driving directions.
|Space||1-4 Hours||Up to 8 Hours|
|Classrooms: 1-40 person capacity||$175||$325|
|Computer Labs: 1-15 person capacity||$495||$645|
|Leasing Rooms/Office||contact us for information|
*Non-Profit rates available.
Contact us for information about leasing classroom and office space.