Teach for CCEC
Are you an industry professional who wants to share your knowledge and skill with other adult learners? Do you have teaching experience and industry credentials (if required in your industry)? Consider teaching for CCEC!
It's easy to submit a course proposal. Save the Course Proposal Form to your desktop and just follow the steps on the form. Then email the form and required attachments as instructed in the form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we'll need from you
- Your completed Course Proposal Form
A separate Word (.doc/.docx) that should include all of the following:
- Course Title
- Course Description (55 words or less)
- Course Outline with Student Learning Objectives (4-8)
- Short Instructor Bio (150 words or less)
- Your resume or curriculum vitae
- High resolution professional photo (we can also take a photo for you)
Deadlines For Submission
Approximate deadlines for submission are:
- Fall Quarter: June 1
- Winter Quarter: September 1
- Spring Quarter: January 2
- Summer Quarter: March 1
Within a month of receipt of your email we will review the proposal. If we feel your course fits our community need we will contact you to schedule an interview which may include a short teaching demonstration.
Questions? Email email@example.com or call 425-267-0150.