EvCC Emergency Notification
If EvCC is closing during regular business hours or experiencing an emergency, information will be posted on an opening screen of the EvCC website, sent via text message for subscribers, emailed to students, faculty, and staff EvCC email accounts, and a message will be posted on the college's main phone line at 425-388-9100.
Current EvCC Students, Faculty, and Staff:
Get EvCC emergency news sent directly to you. Update Your Profile to add your cell phone number for text messages or your personal email address. This system replaces EvCC's previous text message system. So if you were subscribed to that, you will need to add your cell number to your account again.
- Go to the MyEvCC page.
- Login with your SID and PIN
- Click on emergency notification in the top left bar.
- Click on the red button that says Login to Emergency Notification Profile
- Update your profile with any info you want to add
EvCC Parents, Neighbors, University Center (WSU) Students/Staff and Community Members:
You can sign up to receive EvCC emergency alerts too. Click here to sign up.
EvCC will cancel classes and close offices if the main North Everett campus is deemed unsafe due to severe weather or other emergency conditions. For building evacuations, please follow campus announcements as they are issued. Every effort will be made to post closure information by 6 a.m. for day classes and 4 p.m. for evening classes.
Messages will only be posted if the college is closed. If a message is not posted, the college is operating on normal business hours.
If the college closes, all EvCC locations are closed including: main campus in north Everett, online classes, Aviation Maintenance Technican School at Paine Field in Everett, Cosmetology in Marysville, Everett University Center, Corporate & Continuing Education Center, Ocean Research College Academy (ORCA), EvCC's East County locations (Lake Tye, Monroe High School, Park Place Middle School, Snohomish High School, and Glacier Peak High School), and EvCC classes at Marysville Arts & Technology High School and Tulalip College Center.
- If Monroe schools are closed and EvCC is open, classes will be canceled at Monroe High School and Park Place Middle School.
- If Snohomish schools are closed and EvCC is open, classes will be canceled at Snohomish High School and Glacier Peak High School.
- If Marysville Schools are closed and EvCC is open, classes will be canceled at Marysville Arts & Technical School and the Tulalip College Center.