Quarterly Application Priority Dates
Applications submitted by the dates below will be given priority for processing and registration.
- Fall – May 1 Earlybird - April 20
- Winter – November 1
- Spring – February 1
1. Decide if Running Start is for you
- Talk to your High School Counselor & your parents to determine if Running Start is for you.
- Check out a Running Start information session at your high school or at the college.
2. Take the EvCC Placement Test
- The test fee ($30) must be paid prior to testing. If you need help with the testing fee, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All three parts (Reading, Writing, and Math) must be taken.
- Students should place into English 101 if they are considering doing Running Start.
3. Complete your Running Start Application
- Pick up your Running Start application at your high school counselor's office or print a copy.
- Applications must be signed by a HS Counselor, a Parent, and the student.
4. Submit your Paperwork
Turn in your RS Application & Test Scores to EvCC's Enrollment Services Office in PSU 201.
5. Check your Email
You will receive an acceptance email with your Student ID number and next steps which include:
- Mandatory Online Orientation
- Running Start Online Orientation
- Mandatory Entry Advising, Please see the CACC webpage for more information.
- Running Start Enrollment Verification Form