Quarterly Application Priority Dates
Applications submitted by the dates below will be given priority for processing and registration.
- Fall – May 1 Earlybird - April 18 (Guarantees new student priority registration date)
- Winter – November 6
- Spring – February 1
Need help submitting your Running Start online application? Attend an application workshop with the Running Start Coordinator at one of the following sessions in Everett.
- November 1, from 3pm to 5:30pm at EvCC Main Campus (Grey Wolf Hall Rm. 162)
1. Learn about Running Start
- Speak with your parents and high school counselor to determine if Running Start is the right program for you.
- Attend an information session at your high school or an EvCC Running Start information session .
- Obtain a copy of your unofficial high school transcript AND SmarterBalanced Assessment, PSAT, SAT, or ACT test scores. These tests waive the Accuplacer test if placement can be determined from the scores.
- If you do not have scores for the aforementioned tests, you must take the Accuplacer exam at EvCC or EvCC East County Campus. The Accuplacer test fee ($33.20) must be paid prior to testing and all three parts of the test (Reading, Writing, and Math) must be taken.
- Students should place into English 101 if they are considering doing Running Start.
3. Complete your Running Start Application
- Attach your high school transcript and test scores to your online Running Start application.
- The turnaround time for processing applications is 5 business days.
4. Check your Email
You will receive an email from the Running Start office with next steps to complete before you can register for classes. These steps include:
- Completing the EvCC Mandatory Online Orientation
- Watching the Running Start and Advising videos
- Meeting with your high school counselor to complete the Running Start Enrollment Verification Form (Spanish)
- Meeting with an EvCC Entry Advisor OR attending a group advising session (Fall applicants only and link in acceptance mail). Entry Advising Preparation Sheet