The SummerSmart program allows students under the age of 18 to take any of the variety of EvCC college courses during the Summer quarter!
How to Get Started
- Apply for admissions online.
- Indicate “SummerSmart” in the Program of Study field.
- Take the Placement Test.
- Complete the Online Orientation and Entry Advising.
- Locate the class you are interested in on our Class Schedule. Contact the instructor to obtain permission to take the class. Instructor information can be found on our online directory.
- With instructor permission register for the class at the Enrollment Services Office using a registration form found in the Enrollment Services lobby, Parks Student Union 2nd floor.
For additional resources check out our High School Relations webpage!
Please note: Each quarter the college sends student grades to the corresponding high schools.