Mission Statement: The annual retreat provides opportunities to share big ideas and best practices by creating meaningful interactions among the campus community.
The 15th Annual Teaching & Learning Retreat
February 17-18, 2017 at Rosaria Beach Marine Laboratory near Deception Pass
For those of you who have not attended in the past, here is a quick overview:
- There is no cost to attend - lodging and meals are provided! The Retreat is funded by the EvCC Instructional budget.
- The purpose of the retreat is to "share big ideas and best practices by creating meaningful interactions among the campus community."
- There will be a variety of sessions and activities so that we all walk away renewed, refreshed and excited about the work that we do together.
- All EvCC employees are invited to participate in the retreat.
- You do not have to attend the entire retreat. The Friday evening session (starting with dinner) is an opportunity to get to know each other and to focus on a specific topic. Saturday will be packed with sessions and activities from 9:00 until 4:00 p.m.
Past Retreat information:
Learning is Alive! Transforming Teaching & Learning
February 12-13, 2016
What are you AFRAID of? Risk. Failure. Success.
February 13-14, 2015
Rosario Beach Marine Laboratory