Why choose a career in Healthcare?
Work with people and make a difference: If you feel energized by helping someone and want to make a difference in the lives of others, healthcare offers many fulfilling possibilities.
Excellent job prospects: Healthcare is one of the nation's fastest growing career fields. Enjoy a satisfying career with good pay and benefits and countless opportunities.
Short or long programs: Career choices and the length of training and education are varied
- Experience: Small classes, experiences instructors, accredited.
- Quality: Ninety percent of EvCC's medical assisting and nursing students pass their certification exams on the first try.
- Options: Programs range from one-quarter certificates to associate degrees to preparation for bachelor and graduate degrees.
- Employers: EvCC is located near major regional healthcare employers who hire and support our graduates.
- Affordable: Less expensive than private schools. Financial aid and scholarships available