- According to the 2000 U.S. Census, Hispanics make up the fastest growing segment in the United States, accounting for more than 40% of all U.S. population growth over the past decade.
- Statistics show that the Hispanic market is quickly becoming one of the most important markets in the country.
- Businesses, state and governmental agencies all over the US are currently facing the increasing challenges of communicating with the Hispanic population.
- Locally many communities in Western Washington have seen a sky-rocketing increase among the Hispanic population in recent years, some by as much as 1000%. This presents increasing challenges for the public safetey, health, social service and educational sectors.
The Northwest Language Center's customized Spanish language classes will help you to:
- improve communication and reduce communication barriers
- increase safety in the workplace
- enhance your employees' job productivity and your profitability
- improve community relations
- provide better customer service to Hispanics
Command Spanish® Course Elements:
- Completely different from regular for-credit college Spanish courses
- Customized for specific professions (see available list of courses below)
- Fast results- participants will begin speaking Spanish during the first hour!
- No prior knowledge of Spanish required
- Highly recommended by past participants
- Non-grammar-based material - objective is oral communication
- Learner-friendly materials for adult learners
- Cultural components integrated into each class session
- Real-world, job-specific Spanish
- Repetition, repetition, repetition
- Attainable goals and objectives using specific learning techniques
- Results-oriented and effective
- Lively, dynamic, fun, interactive and low-stress classroom settings
- Holistic instructional modes
- Cultural tips included in each class
- Generic Spanish that will be understood by all Spanish speakers
- Training length varies from 8 to 30 hours
Each workshop participant receives a comprehensive manual and complete set of maintenance CDs that provide on-going and long-term maintenance of the material learned during the workshop.
Why attend a Northwest Language Center Command Spanish® class?
Most Spanish language classes teach conversational Spanish, including expressions and grammar associated with traveling in another country. We realize that most of our clients can’t devote years to studying Spanish or living abroad. That’s why we have partnered with "Command Spanish ®", the nation's leading provider for customized Spanish language and cross-cultural training.
We are the only Licensed Official Registered Provider (L.O.R.P.) for "Command Spanish®" (the nation's #1 publisher of Spanish materials for occupational purposes) in Snohomish, Skagit and Whatcom Counties.
There is a wide variety of Command Spanish® training courses available through the Northwest Language Center.