Paying for Childcare
- Families can make payments online or at the Cashiers Office in the Parks Student Union, Room 201; there is a $25.00 late fee for past due payments.
- We offer various contracts payable on the 1st of the month prior to child care.
- If an outside foundation, scholarship or employer will be financially supporting your childcare expenses, we will help facilitate the process.
Resources for Childcare
- Students can work with EvCC's Financial Aid Office to request that their assistance cover part or all of their childcare expenses.
- Working Connections provides State subsidized childcare through DSHS, the Department of Social and Health Services.
- BFET, a program for students that are not working but are food stamp eligible through DSHS. Other requirements exist surrounding area of study on campus. Please contact BFET for more information.
- We also have preschool available through& ECEAP.