How Can I Pay For My Child Care?

Paying for Childcare

  • Families can make payments online  or at the Cashiers Office in the Parks Student Union, Room 201; there is a $25.00 late fee for past due payments.
  • We offer quarterly contracts payable on the 20th of the month prior to child care.
  • If an outside foundation, scholarship or employer will be financially supporting your childcare expenses, we will help facilitate the process.

Resources for Childcare

  • Students can work with EvCC's Financial Aid Office to request that their assistance cover part or all of their childcare expenses.
  • Working ConnectionsExternal Site Link provides State subsidized childcare through DSHS, the Department of Social and Health Services.
  • VOAExternal Site Link, Volunteers of America, offers assistance for families based on need.
  • BFET, a program for students that are not working but are food stamp eligible through DSHS.  Other requirements exist surrounding area of study on campus.  Please contact BFET for more information.
  • Students who participate in our ECEAPExternal Site Link program can also contract for additional wrap-around care.