Questions about Financial Aid
For questions about Financial Aid disbursement dates and amounts, contact EvCC’s Financial Aid office at 425-388-9280 or email@example.com.
Questions about getting your card
For questions about picking up your EvCC Card and hours of operation, visit the Paperclip in EvCC’s Parks Student Union, room 203 or call 425-388-9258.
Other questions and EvCC Card customer service
If you have any other questions about your EvCC Card, call 1-888-833-8693 for help. You may also email customer service at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer service can help you with questions about:
- Registering your EvCC Card
- Choosing your financial aid disbursement method
- Status of a disbursement already transmitted
- Troubleshooting receipt of direct deposit funds or a paper check
- Questions about your Debit MasterCard transactions
- Lost or stolen card
- ATM PIN numbers
- Debit card fees
- Trouble with U.S. Bank Campus Card website
- Other U.S. Bank Prepaid Debit MasterCard questions.