The EvCC Card is a student ID card that can also be registered and used as a prepaid Debit MasterCard, providing Everett Community College students with the convenience of carrying just one card for a variety of uses on campus.
Your EvCC Card may be used in a variety of ways:
- Official student photo identification
- Library card to check out books
- Access to EvCC’s Student Fitness Center
- Receiving your financial aid – read more about Financial Aid
- A prepaid debit card to make purchases on campus and anywhere Debit MasterCard is accepted.