Use EvCC's Financial Aid Portal to check your Financial Aid status online.
What is the Financial Aid Portal?
EvCC's Financial Aid Office notifies students of their financial aid status and awards via the Financial Aid Portal. It's your responsibility to check the Financial Aid Portal regularly. The portal allows students to view their financial aid status and awards.
How to login
You're able to login after you submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Username = Social Security Number
- Password = Date of Birth, enter it in the mmddyy format, with no slashes
- Select Award Year after logging into the Portal. The default year now is 2017-18.
What if you can't access the Financial Aid Portal?
If you can't access the portal, contact Enrollment Services at 425-388-9219 or email@example.com to ensure that your correct social security number was included with your EvCC admissions application. You can also submit another application for admission with your correct social security number.
The Financial Aid Portal will allow you to view the following:
- My Awards: View your financial aid awards.
- Additional Information: See personalized messages from the Financial Aid Office.
- Information We Need From You: See what documentation you are required to submit.
- Dates in 'date received' field indicate when the item was submitted.
- The label 'empty' indicates no data to report at this time.
Important Notice: Some forms are electronic. For example, the Appeal for Reinstatement is an Echosign online form. When you complete and submit it, the form comes directly to us. You will receive a copy of your form in your email for confirmation. Rest assured that the portal will be updated in 7-10 business days due to the volume of forms coming in.
Important: Close the browser when you are finished!
In order to protect the confidentiality of your records, you must logout and exit the browser software when you are finished. Exiting will erase your records, so the next person using this computer cannot view them.