Welcome to Everett Community College! We are excited to support you in achieving your educational goals. We are committed to creating a safe and inclusive campus for all students. The Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) (1974) prohibits schools from providing any outside agency - including the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) - with any information from a student's school file that would expose their immigration status.
There are a number of federal and state laws that exist to support undocumented students.
- HB 1079 – Washington In-State Tuition
- Financial Aid for Undocumented Students in Washington State
- Scholarships - Undocumented Students
- DACA – Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
- Running Start - college credit for high school juniors and seniors
- External Resources - Undocumented Students
- Information in Spanish
- Information in Russian – coming soon!
- Pathways to College - Low Cost
- Dreamer Success Program - coming soon!
Get connected on campus. Visit the Diversity and Equity Center for support through the getting started process and all along the way.
Upcoming Events at EvCC
Running Start Information Sessions - en español and English