Get certified in a fast-paced, growing industry! Washington State currently has 2,600 open positions for customer service professionals in a call center environment. Learn how to troubleshoot incoming customer questions, maintain accurate electronic records and provide excellent leadership and customer service.
- Certificate earned in nine months
- Hands-on lab
- Practical experience
- Courses in leadership and communication
- Qualify to work with area employers such as Comcast, Frontier, PUD and Puget Sound Energy, many offering full-time positions with benefits
- This certificate program is a path that leads to a Business Technology ATA Degree at EvCC. Students can then transfer to the CWU business program in IT & Administrative Management here at the University Center.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to organize information
- Desire to work with people
- Strong skills in writing, mathematics and touch system keyboarding are helpful
Learn More: email@example.com
Upcoming Information Sessions
- December 12, 2017 1:30 pm Olympus Hall, Room 126
- December 12, 2017 5:30 pm Olympus Hall, Room 126