Get out of the classroom. Try a student-led, student-driven, and student-focused activity!
International and domestic students connect in a way that is natural and fun for all. Be a part of a small group of students from different cultural backgrounds.
Why join the fun?
- Meet new people.
- Learn about a new country and culture.
- Share about life in America.
- Practice speaking English.
- Highly recommended by teachers...fun is always recommended.
- It’s FREE!!!
Students meet throughout the quarter anywhere you choose - Starbucks, PARKS Cafe, the Bowling Alley, BBQ in the park, or even visit Seattle!
Complete the application form by Sunday, January 21, 2018 at midnight! - Please provide at least five hours in the week that you are available to meet.
Attend mandatory orientation on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 3:00 PM in Jackson Center, room 106. You will meet your group members at this time!
Congratulations - Best Photo of Spring 2017
Spring 2017 Celebration!
Look where students are hanging out!
What are students saying about Conversation Pal?
- Cool Team
- Earn extra credit in some classes.
- Earn an official certificate for 100% participation. Add the certificate to your professional portfolio for university transfer or to your job applications.
- Count this as one of your extra curricular activities for university transfer.
- Show universities that you are building a diverse, social profile.