Below is information on how to print via your mobile device, locate a print station on campus, release your print job and perform other print functions.
Locate a Mobile Print Station on Campus
- Whitehorse Hall, 2nd floor west of the Clipper Office
- Parks Student Untion, 2nd floor outside the Welcome Center
- Gray Wolf Hall, 1st floor in the Study/Lounge
- Shuksan Hall, 2nd floor by the Open Computer Lab
- Rainier Hall in the Advising Center
- Liberty Hall, 2nd floor Study Area
Submitting your Print Job
- Sign into your student or employee email and compose a new email to email@example.com.
- Attach the document you wish to print to the email and select send.
- You will receive two confirmation emails, follow the link in either email.
- Sign into PaperCut using your student or staff credentials.
- Confirm your print details then select print to send your print job to the printer.
- You are now ready to log into a WiFi Print Station and release your print job.
Releasing your Print Job
- Login using your printing pin. (Don't know your printing pin? Login to MyEvCC, then select My Account.)
- At the welcome screen, select the print job(s) you would like to release or delete.
- Select Access Device to Copy, Email, Select Account, or Print Release.
- Login using your printing pin.
- Select Access Device, then Copy.