All Workforce Training Programs prepare students to be job ready: technically competent, ethically grounded, and skilled in collaboration and workplace norms.
We support Everett Community College Core Learning Outcomes, in addition to the following program-specific outcomes:
- Understand and solve basic technical mathematical problems
- Communicate orally and in writing about technical activities
- Be prepared for successful employment
- Understand and work with entry level technical and mechanical systems
- Perform work using basic computer skills
- Meet industry requirements for safety and first aid