Thank you for your interest in applying to Everett Community College! International Students should start the application process at least three months in advance of the date they intend to enter the US. Students may apply for Summer, Fall, Winter, or Spring Quarter.
- Submit an International Student Application .
- Submit official transcript(s) of courses and grades from secondary school (high school) and from college or university, if attended. (Click here for more information about our High School Completion program if you have not completed secondary school.
- Submit a current (within last 6 months) financial statement certifying the ability to pay for the costs of education and accommodation in the US for at least one academic year (nine months): Cost and Estimated Expenses.
- Submit $40 non-refundable application fee. This may be paid via US check, money order or Credit Card
- Submit TOEFL results, if taken. EvCC does not require the TOEFL, however, students who have taken TOEFL or IELTS may be placed in the class indicated on the Placement Chart .
- Copy of passport photo page.
If you are an International Student currently attending college in the United States, submit the following additional items: (No deadlines for transfer students)
- Transfer In Verification Form
- Copy of visa page
- Copy of I-94 Card (front and back, if applicable)
- Copy of all previously issued I-20s
Important Items to Note:
- Applicants who are not referred by our partners will be charged a non-refundable courier service fee for all I-20s mailed out. Fees differ by country. All fees are payable by Credit Card . You will be informed of fees at time of application.
- All application documents must be in English and the original (or certified true copy of original). An incomplete application will cause delays in the issuance of your I-20 and acceptance package. We do not accept applications through email or fax, unless you are referred by one of our agency partners.
- After application documents have been submitted, we will not return or make copies. It is your responsibility to make copies before sending with your application.
- No deadlines for all applications received from our partners, representatives and transfer students within the USA.
Deadlines for all others:
Fall Quarter: July 15
Winter Quarter: November 1
Spring Quarter: February 1
Summer Quarter: May 1
Admitted students will be sent a letter of admission, an I-20, and more information about arrival, homestay and orientation. It is recommended that students check with their local embassy to check visa appointment application process: Obtaining a Visa.
Everett Community College is authorized under federal law to enroll non-immigrant students.