EvCC student, Elizabeth Kennedy, visited a tea plantation during Study Abroad Indonesia 2014
Study Abroad in Indonesia - 2016
Travel to Indonesia with EvCC for a 10-day adventure in northern & central Bali. Experience service learning while studying abroad and earn 2 credits while exploring the cultural wonders of the Balinese culture. Consider opting for the 4-day extension to central Java (Yogjakarta/Surakarta area) to visit the ancient temples of Borobudur and Prambanan. While in Surakarta, stroll the batik district and immerse yourself in the story of Java Man (Homo erectus).
Must be at least 18 years old at time of travel.
- Bali: June 12-22, 2016 (excluding travel time)
- Yogjakarta/Surakarta, Java (optional): June 23-June 26, 2016 (excluding travel time)
Interested? Application and other required paperwork:
- Study Abroad Indonesia application form & guidelines
- Study Abroad Indonesia application checklist
- EvCC liability release form
- EvCC emergency contact form
Program costs (excludes international airfare, tuition/fees, and related expenses):
Costs (excludes international and domestic airfare, personal expenses & passport fees).
- Study Abroad Indonesia estimated costs
- Bali -- Small scholarships avaiable for first 15 EvCC students
- Yogjakarta/Surakarta -- Small scholarships avaiable for first 15 EvCC students
- Fundraising suggestions
Want more information?
- Bahasa Indonesia basic vocabulary & Bahasa Indonesia “survival phrases”
- Student checklist for Study Abroad programs
- Study Abroad Indonesia tips & suggestions
- Study Abroad Indonesia packing list
Study Abroad Policies