EvCC student, Elizabeth Kennedy, visited a tea plantation during Study Abroad Indonesia 2014
Study Abroad in Indonesia - 2016
Travel to Indonesia with EvCC for a 10-day adventure in northern and central Bali. Experience service learning while studying abroad and earn 2 credits. Explore the cultural wonders of the Balinese culture. Consider opting for the 3-4 day extension to central Java (Yogjakarta/Surakarta area) and visit the ancient temples of Borobudur and Prambanan. Stroll the batik district and immerse yourself in the story of Java Man (Homo erectus).
Must be at least 18 years old at time of travel.
- Bali: June 12-22, 2016 -- 16 days (excluding travel time)
- Central (optional): June 23-July 26, 2016 (excluding travel time)
Interested? Application and other required paperwork:
- Study Abroad Indonesia application form & guidelines
- Study Abroad Indonesia application checklist
- EvCC liability release form
- EvCC emergency contact form
Program costs (excludes international airfare, tuition/fees, and related expenses):
Costs (excludes international and domestic airfare, personal expenses & passport fees).
- Bali $1250 (program costs) -- Small scholarships avaiable for first 10 EvCC students
- Central Java $350 (program costs) -- Small scholarships avaiable for first 10 EvCC students
- Study Abroad Indonesia payment schedule
- Fundraising suggestions
Want more information?
- Bahasa Indonesia basic vocabulary & Bahasa Indonesia “survival phrases”
- Student checklist for Study Abroad programs
- Study Abroad Indonesia tips & suggestions
- Study Abroad Indonesia packing list
Study Abroad Policies