Starting winter-spring quarters with afternoon classes!
This two-quarter I-BEST program offers face to face classes for Early Childhood Education with extra Adult Basic Education (ABE) and English Language Acquisition (ELA) support. Students will complete the requirements for the 12-credit State Initial Early Childhood Education Certificate and the 20-credit State Short Early Childhood Education General Certificate in the two quarters!
Course Topics include:
* Intro to Early Childhood Education
* Guiding Behavior
* Health, Safety & Nutrition
* Child Development
* English Language Acquisition (ELA) and Adult Basic Education (ABE)
* Practicum Experience in an Early Learning Center
* Job placement assistance
* On the career pathway to earn the State Early Childhood Education Certificate or ATA degree
* Financial assistance may be available