Faculty - Greg Kammer
Greg Kammer, Faculty
Office: Whitehorse 315
- Digital Illustration I, II, III
- Publication Design, Vibrations Magazine
- 3d photography, Illustration and Animation
- New Multimedia and Web Site Design
Research and Professional Interests
Cross-cultural design, language and color, spatial language, open content delivery for the Internet, and new media art.
Specializing in illustration and design for modern media delivery mediums such as the Internet, CD-ROM, computer-based applications, and traditional print media.
Clients Include: Dream Forest Pictures Company, Celebrate Catering, Snohomish School District, Granite Falls School District, Bainbridge Island School District, Byron Bratt: Mezzotint Artist, Merrilee Moore: Glass Artist, Historic Downtown Snohomish, The City of Skykomish, Amanda Gray, Thomas Kemper, Washington Association of Diabetes Educators, Washington School Public Relation Associations, Minisoft Corporation, KeraVita, Sachi Fine Jewelry and Design.
- Principle Faculty, Visual Communications Design, 1988 - Present
- M.F.A. Photography, Digital Imaging University of Washington1992
- M.A. History of Photography, University of New Mexico,1988
- B.A. Art History / B.A. Studio Art, University of Washington, 1986